D.R. Martin, LLC provides corporate law services which include:
- Asset and stock purchase agreements.
- Business taxation planning and strategy
- Director and shareholder meeting planning, preparation and documentation.
- Employment and independent contractor agreements addressing confidentiality, intellectual property rights, and restrictive covenants.
- Distribution agreements for domestic and international sales of goods.
- Limited liability company operating agreements.
- Corporate shareholder agreements.
- Information technology contractor agreements.
- Domestic and international software licensing agreements with special consideration of sourcing rules under tax law and treaties.
- Loan documents, security agreements and promissory notes.
- Commercial property leases.
- Internet marketing agreements.
- SPECIAL NOTE TO INVESTORS IN PUERTO RICO: On public policy grounds, D.R. Martin, LLC does not help investors procure grants of tax exemption, including but not limited to Acts 20 and 22.